Hangs-around sentence example
- The fascination which hangs around the latter has well-nigh obscured the former.
- What will this mean for us if we are to escape from past sin that hangs around our necks like a great millstone?
- This just titillates the UFO believers and for the rest of us it hangs around like a rancid red herring.
- A cat that hangs around the house recently had three kittens.
- The Eric Dane tape is a video that was somehow leaked to the online tabloids, in which actor Eric Dane, his wife and one of their friends hangs around an apartment in the nude, apparently high on drugs.Advertisement
- The eighties gave us the slasher film, a genre that still hangs around in one way or another to this day.