Hangovers sentence example
- He learned the remorse of hangovers and overeating.
- hangovers in the morning as well!
- He would learn to live with moody hangovers and guilt pangs and anyway, they only lasted until the next dram.
- This was altogether an incredibly productive week despite the hangovers and temperatures over 90 degrees.
- Information: Seeing in Christmas and the New Year is often a double-edged sword - enjoyment laced with the remorse of hangovers and overeating.Advertisement
- For those who may occasionally over-indulge in their favorite brew, home remedies for hangovers offer a quick and convenient way to lose that hit-by-a-truck feeling.
- There are a number of different home remedies for hangovers.
- The next time you wake up with that hit-by-a-truck feeling that comes from over-indulging in alcohol, home remedies for hangovers can help you minimize your symptoms.
- Blackouts, DUI's, hangovers, missing work or school, and troubles with family and other relationships are all indicative of a drinking problem.
- Physical costs can be even more severe than simple hangovers.Advertisement
- Underage drinking can result in hangovers, poor academic performance, risky sexual behaviors, car crashes, and other accidental injuries.
- Hangovers can create feelings of guilt that add to problems with depression.