Hangouts sentence example
- Social networking sites become virtual hangouts after work or school.
- The girls and lads hanging round Quarry Green off license and other hangouts can be an absolute nuisance.
- They have allowed us to build some cool casual hangouts that are great for group outings.
- Which is more than I can say for any of the uber - hip hangouts du jour.
- hangouts for casual diners who enjoy observing the Soho street scene.Advertisement
- Teen Spot - This chat site has four categories, General Chats and Hangouts, Interest Based, Location Based Chat, and Ethnicity Based Chat.
- For students, college web cams provide fun ways to glimpse campus life from afar or check out the view of their favorite hangouts while away from campus.
- Friends, fashion, pets and favorite hangouts are among the features that make the dolls so interesting to the age group.
- Teenage hangouts change regularly both off and online.
- Teens who live in urban areas may have a great time doing a scavenger hunt of local hangouts, restaurants and stores.Advertisement
- The series follows the ladies as they prove their love for Ray J while trying to keep up with his fast-paced lifestyle which includes frequent jaunts to the hottest hangouts in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Businesses register with Foursquare, but people also enter their own homes, streets, and hangouts, so that when you check in to a particular place you can see what other people have to say about it, and even who else is there.