Hangars sentence example
- Sometimes cats and dogs escape from carriers that have been damaged in transit and become lost inside airplanes or airplane hangars.
- hangars on an active airfield.
- In the historic hangars I came face to face with an old friend.
- The plan also included a regional distribution center for the supermarket chain Sainsbury's on the site of the former aircraft hangars.
- There is now over 1.2 million sq ft of covered floor area together with some of the largest heated hangars in the world.Advertisement
- Royal Air Force Museum The Museum has over 70 aircraft on display in three wartime hangars.
- Install the hangars on the track and hang the door.
- Hang it on padded hangars and store in a cool, dry place where it cannot be eaten by moths.