Handstand sentence example
- handstand on the top.
- A break to put your back into I am looking through french windows at an upside-down St Michael's Mount, doing a handstand.
- The dancing is exciting and ruthless: one-handed handstand hops, headspins, body-popping, all given a hard, aggressive edge.
- Then his fingers locked on to the cold wire of the fence, poised in a perfect handstand on the top.
- handstand endurance event which we haven't done for a long while.Advertisement
- I have done push-ups, squats, handstand push-ups and you name it.
- My dog is a seven-month-old Pomeranian, and I am trying to teach her how to do a handstand.
- Tap that training icon and say "handstand", you'll definitely want to repeat this trick!