Handshakes sentence example
- Following handshakes and greetings, we retreated to the living room.
- After leaving the church, amid handshakes and greetings from town friends, the couple was surprised to meet Pumpkin Green.
- Effie stood in the middle of the room, as if enthralled and after all the smiles and appropriate handshakes, took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
- After handshakes and a brief chat, the pair left in Dean's pool car for the motel where Vinnie Baratto awaited.
- After a score of handshakes from well-wishers, he located his wife and joined her for a jam-packed barbeque lunch, sponsored by the Elks at their century old restored buildingâ€”another traditional happening of the annual holiday festivities.Advertisement
- Read plenty of autographs handshakes and teen dancing exhibition.
- Handshakes are another key factor in hand body language.