Hands-out sentence example
- Felipa held her hands out to Destiny.
- Giddon held his hands out and the toddler hurled herself into his arms.
- He turned his attention back to Jackson and held his hands out.
- For a while the Gauls withheld their hands out of awe and reverence, but the ruder passions soon prevailed.
- She straightened and spread plump hands out toward the stove.Advertisement
- One of two immortal sects whose war threatened the realms, the Watchers were supposed to keep their noses and hands out of human affairs.
- It has been urged to rethink the methods used by its Teenage Pregnancy Unit, which hands out condoms rather than advocating abstinence.
- This electronics giant usually hands out tickets when they have received a large quantity of this item.
- Unless you really want to call attention to this part of your body, keep your hands out of your pockets for a slimmer look.
- In addition, walking your hands out far enough, but not too far, can be a tricky compromise to learn.Advertisement
- Walk your hands out so that you're in a plank position with your legs straight, knees on top of the ball.
- She runs the day to day operations at the Vexcon office and hands out assignments to Billy and Ricky.