Handpainted sentence example
- Their many beautiful pieces are available in a variety of finishes, handpainted or unfinished.
- It may be fine to position your seating area in front of a wall painted like a forest of birch trees, but you may not wish to cover up a handpainted mural of a Tuscan village.
- Look for handpainted tiles in gold, cobalt, sage green and burnt sienna to add just a touch of color and interest to the space.
- Keep the rest of the colors in the room warm for a pleasing contrast, or, if there are handpainted tiles in the room, consider picking up one of the accent colors and using it as a solid color for towels and rugs.
- An area of wall tile that sees little water or wear, the backsplash is perfect for stone tiles, metal, glass and handpainted ceramic tiles too fragile for use elsewhere.Advertisement
- From stone to handpainted ceramic tiles, backsplash tile designs are endless.
- Any material can be installed on a backsplash, which means that you can have an inexpensive splash for one hundred dollars, or an over-the-top splash that costs ten thousand, which consists of a handpainted mural and decorative tiles.
- Whether you love the look of solid black or the stunning handpainted black floral design, this beautiful A-line style, complete with spaghetti straps and a lace-up back, is designed to look sophisticated and stylish on the fuller figure.
- Handpainted reading glasses are a great choice for those who want something out of the ordinary.
- You can often find unique glasses that are handpainted, etched or even done in a colored crystal.Advertisement
- Festive Glassware: This site is filled with unique handpainted wine glasses.
- A handpainted wooden wine box cannot turn a bad bottle of wine into a wine drinker's delight; however, it can quickly turn a ho-hum gift into a dramatic presentation.
- A handpainted wooden wine box seems to enhance all three parts of the gift-giving process.
- The value of the handpainted box lives on for the gift recipient, particularly if the box is prominently displayed.
- If the gift box is handpainted, the box almost becomes a second gift.Advertisement
- Handpainted wine boxes are often found at local craft fairs.
- Whether you love simple glass spheres, art glass balls, or traditional handmade and handpainted glass ornaments, you'll find something to lift your spirits each Christmas.