Handover sentence example
- orderly handover.
- flooring contractor 's preferred cleaning method prior to handover to the user.
- The role is not solely development but also requires the jobholder to operate the project until the project handover is complete.
- seamless handover.Advertisement
- The Hong Kong handover ceremony was held on 30 June 1997 and China has resumed the exercise of sovereignty over the territory ever since.
- We take great care with our boat handover and lock instruction, which are quality assured by the British Marine Federation.
- The UKs largest, integrated 2G/3G network - offering GPRS, EDGE and 3G data access with seamless handover.