Handily sentence example
- She handily won the competition and drew the attention of the local media.
- During the final jury vote, White handily beat the other two remaining players, Russell Hantz and Mick Trimming.
- All you have to do is drill out the rivet that holds it in place and replace with the handily provided Allen bolt.
- A well-cut dress should accomplish this handily, but it can help to wear the right foundation garments.
- Terry Fator handily won this second season, and the million dollar prize.Advertisement
- Handily enough, daybeds are also extremely popular in beach houses, so even before you add the cover, a daybed in itself can remind you of a favorite trip to the beach.