Handicaps sentence example
- If successful this will prevent the brain damage that accounts for so many neurological handicaps in children.
- I tend not to focus too much on jockeys in sprint handicaps, bar the obvious.
- We have received a lot of feedback from our non runners in 16 runner handicaps article.
- I know you avoid handicaps and maidens but I still seem to pick a loser.
- He was impetuous, intense and often vehement, unflinchingly courageous, devoted with his whole soul to the cause he had espoused; but his vanity, his pride of opinion and his inborn contentiousness were serious handicaps to him in his political career.Advertisement
- As with many other sports, pool players are graded on their ability through a system of handicaps.
- Young children with physical handicaps, mental delays or mental illness, and complex medical conditions have become the fastest-growing foster care population.
- Infants who are premature, mentally retarded, or have physical handicaps are more likely to provoke abuse from their caregiver than are infants without such problems.
- Outcomes include an increased risk of long-term neurologic and behavioral handicaps, possible intrauterine demise, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), and low body temperature (hypothermia).
- It often is used for assessing children with speech, language, or hearing impairments, academic handicaps, or brain impairments, and for children who do not speak English.Advertisement
- Beginning in 1830, enumerators asked questions regarding physical or mental handicaps and citizenship.
- In more modern times, the draft registrations would include physical characteristics, including any handicaps, next of kin and occupation.
- Both physical handicaps and chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes, may be easier to manage in a home environment than in a traditional school setting.
- Participating in, sponsoring and supporting rehabilitation programs for veterans with disabilities and handicaps including amputees, the blind and paraplegics.
- Raising children with disabilities, handicaps, or special needs creates unique challenges for parents.Advertisement
- Physical handicaps or disabilities: The more assistance a traveler needs, the higher the risk.
- His vanity, his pride of opinion and his inborn contentiousness were serious handicaps to him in his political career.