Handhold sentence example
- This girl can find a handhold on a sheet of glass and she's as strong as any man I know.
- climb the overhang with help from a good handhold and finish above.
- If the existing fence posts are not strong enough to provide a handhold, a complete stile will have to be fitted.
- Alternatively using the same handhold, you can support your ferret on your forearm with its back legs on either side of your forearm.
- I ascended the flake to the inclined nose, and then reached round to grab a large handhold.Advertisement
- If you cannot find a convenient handhold, you can have handles fitted.
- Always make sure there is a secure handhold at all landing places.
- There should be an adequate handhold at all times or, where there is no handhold a guard rail must be used.
- Click to return to top A ladder should stick up at least 1.1m above a landing space, unless suitable handhold have been provided.
- The tops or backs of all forward facing seats must be fitted with a rigid handhold.Advertisement
- It will not allow a firm handhold to be gained, and so provides an effective barrier.
- Where no such handhold or vertical handrail is available, a horizontal handrail must be provided for this purpose.
- He seized a boathook and hobbled down the deck toward Quilter, who grimaced at him from his handhold on the stern rail.