Handhelds sentence example
- For this reason, I wont be buying any of the next gen handhelds.
- Handhelds and PDAs get outdated just as fast (if not more so) than your home computer, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.
- Other useful handhelds include electronic dictionaries, portable units that store drink recipes, and electronic translators.
- Sometimes, if a game is released for the Wii, it will undoubtedly get ported over to the company's portable handhelds.
- Games are looking even more fun and addicting on the handhelds than even the consoles.Advertisement
- Rather it would be a "third-tier" system independent of other handhelds.
- Handhelds aren't supported, but you can rent games for the Playstation One.
- They offer a version for Palm OS as well as Pocket PC-based handhelds.
- As with other BlackBerry Curve handhelds, this phone also has a QWERTY keyboard for ease of text entry.
- With the rapid rate of innovation, these powerful handhelds are getting closer and closer to being just as functional as full laptop computers!Advertisement
- Some of the most expensive handhelds out there can easily cost north of $1,000.
- Clearly, it is obsolete today, but it was one of the many devices that paved the way for handhelds like HTC smartphones and Palm Treo devices.
- The most recent wave of Blackberry devices has a much greater focus on multimedia that previous handhelds.
- The BlackBerry line of handhelds from Research in Motion was originally designed with the businessperson in mind.
- Made of handhelds, clutches, shoulder bags and more, the collection includes basics at their very best.Advertisement
- Most PSP handhelds will work with a standard MP3 file, so it's probably your best bet to stick with that.