Handguns sentence example
- She snatched one of the handguns out of the small arms chest and aimed it at his head, fed up with surprises.
- Our examination of a sample of surrendered items provides reasonable assurance that the great majority of claims submitted for handguns were eligible for compensation.
- The decision came after vigorous debate following the murder of school children in Dunblane and the subsequent legislation banning handguns.
- Two men were involved in the robbery, both are believed to have been carrying handguns.
- Equipment includes handguns, cannon, authentic tents, archery, crossbows.Advertisement
- Kahr Arms - Provides information about the compact, semi-automatic, high power handguns made by this firm.
- handguns in crime.
- handguns of shotguns, crossbows or other, less convenient weapons.
- In World War II, for instance, the Singer Corporation, of sewing-machine fame, made handguns for the war effort.
- With so many handguns out there, it's a daunting task to find the one that fits your needs, wallet, and lifestyle.Advertisement
- Check out your local laws for purchasing handguns before you go shopping for one.
- Bows rifles, muzzle loaders, and handguns may be used.
- Buckskin and cotton shirts, cocked hats, beaver-skins, cowhide, moccasins, boots, long stockings, knee breeches, jackets, belt knives, axes, clubs, handguns, and blades were merely some components in their motley of outfits.