Handgrip sentence example
- The cast brass handgrip has spear head shaped mounting plates and a good, curved grip.
- The rather bulbous top end tilts forward, providing an almost perfect handgrip.
- Original quality, 19th century, double handbell with a turned mahogany handgrip with a brass ring to the end.
- This square section brass bolt has an oval cast brass handgrip and all is complete and in good and working order.
- Made from top quality Connolly black leather handsewn over a natural rubber handgrip, with each spoke having an integral soft padded thumb grip.Advertisement
- The built-in rubber handgrip is also a nice touch.
- handgrip strength at one hour, although they had received similar absolute doses compared to men.
- handgrip pulse measurement during training.
- The rain flap has Billingham Quick Release System and for carrying, a fully adjustable shoulder sling and a leather handgrip.
- The bag is unlikely to burn if it remains in the chimney and the handgrip is not inflammable.Advertisement
- The handgrip is removable at will and all is complete and in good and working order with no dents to be seen.