Handed-in sentence example
- On the 21st of January Dr Saenz Pena at last perceived that his position was untenable, and he handed in his resignation.
- His ambassador, accordingly, handed in at Constantinople a formal demand for the restitution of the Catholics in all their property and rights.
- The name is derived from the formal Protestatio handed in by the evangelical states of the empire, including some of the more important princes and 14 imperial cities, against the recess of the diet of Spires (1529), which decreed that the religious status quo was to be preserved, that no innovations were to be introduced in those states which had not hitherto made them, and that the mass was everywhere to be tolerated.
- Later, the Variata of 1540 became the creed of the lVlelanchthonians and even of the Crypto-calvinists; so the framers of the Formula of Concord, promulgated in 1580, returned to the text handed in at the Diet.
- At the same time he handed in the formal protest of Prussia to the federal diet.Advertisement
- Even after the discussion of the case with Bacon, he would not give his opinion until the others had handed in theirs.
- On the 30th of April his " confession and humble submission " 9 was handed in.
- On the 7th of November Sagasta himself resigned, resumed office temporarily on the 14th, and handed in his final resignation on the 3rd of December.
- These offices are to forward the forms handed in to the area commissars.
- The forms can be handed in at the store, or simply dropped in the nearest postbox.Advertisement
- Details of how the stolen laptop came to be handed in to investigators remain sketchy.