Handbills sentence example
- The unit then distributes information handbills or leaflets in the native language.
- No. have handbills been delivered to residents ' homes?
- You can't be sued for telling 20 friends at a party that your apartment is moldy - but you can be sued for handing out 20 handbills on the street claiming the same thing.
- Childers printed handbills one morning to say that he had refused to meet the repealers.
- The permanent exhibits include costumes, lyrics, instruments, handbills for concerts, musical scores, and stage props, among other items.Advertisement