Hand-woven sentence example
- Fresh flowers also add a wonderful touch-as well as colorful, preferably hand-woven table runners.
- We have the largest choice of oriental carpets and rugs in the UK including hand-woven masterpieces from all over the world.
- New to Liberty are hand-woven rugs and carpets from Rachel Scott.
- Handicrafts Emporium: displays a wide assortment of beautifully hand-woven and crafted products.
- Field built an innovative loom that was capable of weaving rugs with the same amount of detail and craftsmanship as hand woven rugs.Advertisement
- Handmade pieces-For a handmade touch, check out Ten Thousand Villages, where you can find everything from soap dishes to hand woven hampers, perfect for a tropical theme.
- These were ' tents ' made from a wooden frame over which hand woven rush matting had been secured.
- It is either hand knotted of hand woven in intricate, colorful designs.
- Hand-woven area rugs are used over the hardwood floors and should match the overall décor of the room.
- Persian Rugs: Persian rugs are hand-woven and are produced in Iran and the region that was known as Persia.Advertisement
- Karastan was the first company to create mass produced rugs that look like hand woven rugs.
- Bracelets: A hand-woven, retro friendship bracelet is a fun and colorful option, or you can choose a personalized charm bracelet with meaningful accents.
- The Patchwork Madras Sport Coat is made from hand-woven Indian madras.
- These materials are rigidly hand-woven, resulting in a smooth, seamless, tight finish that ensures the bag's longevity and ability to support other materials, like leather and canvas.
- Essentially, these handbags are hand-woven, using rattan or cane that is shaped into a model with a wooden base.Advertisement
- The mukluk-inspired slipper socks are hand woven with soft wool and are finished with a thin leather sole on the bottom.
- Native industries include the weaving of silk, woollen, linen and cotton goods, the hand-woven silk shawls and draperies being often rich and elegant.
- The inner walls are often hung with hand-woven tapestries, which harmonize well with the smokeblackened rafters, the primitive loom and the huge Dutch stove characteristic of a prosperous Rumanian farm.