Hand-knit sentence example
- hand-knit sweaters returning to ceramics in 2003.
- Accessories often include studded black belts and leather bracelets, strand upon strand of hemp necklaces with wooden charms, horn-rimmed glasses, hand-knit toboggans and scarves, and pins featuring anti-establishment slogans.
- They are hand knit and fair trade certified.
- You will often see vintage hand-knit sweaters in shops - if kept from moths, they really do hold up beautifully.
- Parsons College was the beginning of a fabulous career for him, as he even started selling his own hand-knit apparel.Advertisement
- Big or small, plain or decorated, there are a million different uses for buttons, from holding a shirt together to providing the perfect accent for a hand-knit sweater.
- It was at Parson that Jacobs put together his first collection which consisted of hand-knit sweaters.