Hand-holding sentence example
- Her air supply cut off, she tore at the hand holding her until the skin on his arm fell away to reveal smooth, black skin more akin to a reptile's than a human's.
- She held up the hand holding the scenes of demons destroying the mortal world.
- When Dean returned to the motel, the adjoining doors were open and Cynthia Byrne sat on the edge of her bed with one hand holding a phone and the other with a wet face cloth pressed to her forehead.
- Coracle-fishing is performed by two men, each seated in his coracle and with one hand holding the net while with the other he plies his paddle.
- Slowly but surely the on-line tech support is built up with only the really tough questions requiring a little hand-holding.Advertisement
- Get a close-up of not only your baby's fingers, but your hand holding his.
- For example, when children are learning to draw, they follow the position of the hand holding the pencil visually as they make lines on the paper.
- Most of the foxtrot is danced in "closed" frame, with the lead's left hand holding the follow's right, and the lead's right hand wrapped around the follow's back and resting on the scapula.
- She is pitched slightly forward and her arms are crossed in front of her, each hand holding the opposite shin.
- Continue standing with feet hip width apart, and place the hoop on the ground next to you, with one hand holding the top.Advertisement
- One hot topic of conversation on the show was whether or not they should kiss before being married, and they both agreed they didn't want to have any physical interaction besides hand holding before the wedding.
- Being well versed in the base concept of your idea lets TV studios know that you are ready to run with the show with a minimum of hand holding.