Hand-and-foot sentence example
- There are also approximately 2,100 crew members onboard the Oasis of the Seas to wait on you hand and foot.
- Only when the holy man's duty to preserve his holiness binds him hand and foot in a network of taboos does his temporal power tend to devolve on a deputy.
- It also comes equipped with hand and foot holds.
- Comparing the lengths of the extremities, it is seen that the gorilla's arm is of enormous length, in fact about one-sixth longer than the spine, whereas a man's arm is one-fifth shorter than the spine; both hand and foot are proportionally much longer in the gorilla than in man; the leg does not so much differ.
- At the launching of a war-canoe living men were tied hand and foot between two plantain stems making a human ladder over which the vessel was pushed down into the water.Advertisement
- Spain found herself tied hand and foot to the French republic. Godoy had to satisfy his allies by the encouragement of reforms which both he and his mistress loathed, and in 1796 the veil was removed by the conclusion of the treaty of San Ildefonso.
- The hand and foot models relieve the pressure from engorgement in the early months and help prep the breasts before feeding.
- There are many different types of modeling, from advertisement models, to hand and foot models.
- Adolescent girls are, in general, shorterlegged than adolescent boys; this proportional difference is also reflected in the hand and foot skeletons as well.
- Many will feature voice-over instruction talking about the length and style of a stroke, including hand and foot positions and breathing techniques.Advertisement
- The cargo truck figure from Raiders of the Lost Ark includes hand and foot holds so that the child can position his or her action figures on it.
- Dalmatian costumes typically include a plush mascot body with zipper closure, attachable mascot head, plus hand and foot covers.
- Available lotions include moisturizers, facial creams, organic moisturizers, and hand and foot lotions.
- Bound hand and foot he was thrown alive into a mould in which a block of concrete was about to be made.
- Owen for that division of ungulate mammals in which the toe corresponding to the middle (third) digit of the human hand and foot is symmetrical in itself, and larger than those on either side (when such are present).Advertisement
- Moreover, thanks to Laynez, it accomplished this task without running the obvious danger of tying itself hand and foot to the past.