Hammerscale sentence example
- pit backfill Within the sorted residue charcoal and bone (including caprovid and fish) were common while hammerscale was rare.
- The residue contained occasional bone (including fish and sometimes calcined ), hammerscale, charcoal and CBM.
- charcoal comprised a large proportion of the residue and CBM, slag and hammerscale were occasional.
- The residue contained frequent charcoal, occasional bone and some hammerscale, slag, and rare amounts of pottery.
- Within the residue charcoal was common while bone (including fish) and hammerscale were occasional.Advertisement
- Within the residue, which mostly comprised of burnt daub, bone was rare, while charcoal, CBM and hammerscale were occasional.
- Environmental assessment of these deposits identified only occasional burnt grain and possible hammerscale, although this could be natural magnetic material.
- Hammerscale, slag, iron objects and charred organic material (including nutshell) were rare, and there were several fragments of glass.