Hammerheads sentence example
- Good chance to see schooling hammerheads on the north point.
- In the deeper water you will find hammerheads passing in large groups.
- Many species of shark can be seen, including hammerheads, silkies, gray reefs and oceanic white-tips.
- Further out are sites where great hammerheads are found from January to March.
- While scalloped hammerheads favor deeper waters and socialize in large schools, great hammerheads are solitary hunters that are equally comfortable at the surface.Advertisement
- All types of marine life have been seen here - small hammerheads and reef sharks, turtles, giant puffers, numerous small invertebrates.
- Gorda Banks is a remote, offshore seamount famous for large schools of schooling hammerheads and manta sightings.
- The northern plateau is home to schooling hammerheads with frequent sightings of oceanic white tip sharks.
- Schooling hammerheads, rare fish, migrating lobster, feeding whales - he 's got them all in the can.