Hammerhead sentence example
- Of special interest are the schools of up to 300 hammerhead sharks.
- Most divers head straight for the north pinnacle where you can find schooling hammerhead sharks.
- Other dangerous sharks include the tiger shark, mako, bronze and black- tipped whalers, and hammerhead.
- The scalloped hammerhead in the western north Atlantic is actually a new, cryptic, species.
- There was lots of plankton and moon jellyfish, and one diver pair had seen a hammerhead here earlier in the day.Advertisement
- The catalytic role for Mg 2+ in the hammerhead ribozyme is assured from the detailed mechanistic studies.
- Great for hammerhead sightings plus occasional whale sharks that seem to be attracted to this site.
- If you like the idea of a stylus that serves double-duty as a writing tool but you prefer thinner, lightweight pens, the Hammerhead Pen Stylus might be a good choice for you.
- Hammerhead's pen stylus is thinner and lighter than the iLuv ePen Pro, but still has a sturdy feel.
- These characters included Hot Dog, Racetrack, Skulls, Hammerhead, Gonzo, Flat Top, Hardball, Jammer and Kat among so many more.Advertisement