Hammerfest sentence example
- The same observer from four weeks' observations at Hammerfest got the considerably lower mean value 58, with a maximum of 252.
- HAMMERFEST, the most northern town in Europe.
- Hammerfest is 674 m.
- The sun does not set at Hammerfest from the 13th of May to the 29th of July.
- On the Fuglenaes or Birds' Cape, which protects the harbour on the north, there stands a column with an inscription in Norse and Latin, stating that Hammerfest was one of the stations of the XII.Advertisement
- This applies to Hammerfest, Jakobshavn, Godthaab and the most northern division of Scandinavia.