Hamm sentence example
- In 1677 he described and illustrated the spermatozoa in dogs and other animals, though in this discovery Stephen Hamm had anticipated him by a few months; and he investigated the structure of the teeth, crystalline lens, muscle, &c. In 1680 he noticed that yeast consists of minute globular particles, and he described the different structure of the stem in monocotyledonous and dicotyledonous plants.
- The main chain is pierced by several deep gaps or "doors," through some of which important railways have been carried; e.g., the line connecting Paderborn and Hanover, and that connecting Herford and Hamm.
- Hamm, which became a town about the end of the 12th century, was originally the capital of the countship of Mark, and was fortified in 1226.
- The mineral occurs in metalliferous veins in the lead mines of Strontian in Argyllshire, Pateley Bridge in Yorkshire, Braunsdorf near Freiberg in Saxony; abundantly in veins in calcareous marl near Minster and Hamm in Westphalia; and in limestone at Schoharie in New York.
- These include 10 programs created by legendary bassist Stu Hamm.Advertisement
- They glowed like they were radioactive in the neon light of the Hamm 's beer sign over the bar.
- Jon Hamm - Currently stars in Mad Men on AMC.
- Hamm has won a Golden Globe for this portrayal, and gone on to take the lead role in the movie Stolen in 2010.
- It is a 150-piece puzzle that comes in an alien-shaped tin and features aliens, Buzz Lightyear, Rex and Hamm.
- The set comes with Lotso, Hamm, Woody, alien figures and the trash compactor.Advertisement
- Over that time some of the original toys have been sold in yard sales, but Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Jessie and Bullseye, Rex, Slinky, the Army Men, Hamm and the aliens are still together.
- LoveToKnow Save has interviewed a couple of top bloggers, including Trent Hamm of The Simple Dollar and J.D.