Hamas sentence example
- Eventually, with aid cut off and no hope of negotiations, Hamas will revert to terror and the third intifada will begin.
- The whole Hamas government project is now in real jeopardy.
- In its charter, Hamas calls for a global jihad -- like the suicide bombings last year in London, the city I represent.
- moral obligation for the West to talk with Hamas.
- A moral obligation for the West to talk with Hamas.Advertisement
- This forced Hamas to look at the possibility of entering the political process.
- Chris McGreal outlines the crisis facing Hamas as it attempts to find a way of resolving the standoff in Gaza.
- Hamas may have won power democratically, but it seeks the creation of a global Islamic theocracy under Shari'a law.
- These charges about Saudi Arabia bankrolling Hamas have become even more vociferous in recent years.
- Meanwhile, the Israel-Palestine and the Israel-Lebanon problem fires radicalism further, and gives electoral success to Hamas and Hezbollah.Advertisement
- Jewish fundamentalism and the settlers movement needs Hamas and Islamic Jihad and vise versa.
- Free elections then returned a Hamas government in the Palestinian territories.
- EU leaders insisted there would be no contact with Hamas unless it renounced violence, recognized Israel and respected existing peace agreements.
- Gaza 1 6 Hamas suspected in elevator blast that kills a bodyguard.
- Looking at Hamas websites, this very month, one finds Saudi clerics prominently featured as providing the religious justification for suicide bombings.Advertisement
- Running under the name " Change and Reform ", Hamas highlighted the rampant corruption of the PA and promised a clean-up.
- Hamas made sweeping gains in these elections last year which prepared the way for its election victory last week.
- The Hamas leader was fatally wounded in a helicopter gunship attack on his car on Saturday.