Hama sentence example
- RABA BEN JOSEPH BEN HAMA (c. 280-352), Babylonian rabbi or amora.
- New Persian sindhu (Indus) hindu hindu hind sarva (all) haurva haruva har sama (whole) hama hama ham santi (sunt) henti hantiy hend.
- To his time belong a number of other heroes whose exploits are recorded in English and Northern tradition, amongst whom we may mention Wudga (Vidigoia), Hama and several others, who in Widsith are represented as defending their country against the Huns in the forest of the Vistula.
- Listening to part 3 of the Horse and his Boy on BBC7, along with a bit more Hama beading.
- Once home Joe asked to play with his Hama maxi beads so we made a few things.Advertisement
- moo also did a lovely Hama girl from a pattern.
- Sb started her Hama princess this morning - so far looking really good. but obviously a way to go!
- Kishimoto H, Hama Y. The level and diurnal rhythm of plasma tryptophan and tyrosine in manic-depressive patients.