Halyard sentence example
- The flagpole has an internal halyard which is accessible only through a small lockable cover.
- genoa halyard, dumping the sail on the deck.
- Have just bought a Fireball and have a quick question: Does anyone use a 2:1 external jib halyard?
- halyard attached to the other.
- Finally, which knot would a Scout usually use to tie the halyard to the Union Flag?Advertisement
- Now he lay in a tangled heap amid the main halyard.
- Like BP, it has suffered a broken genoa halyard, dumping the sail on the deck.
- halyard winches aboard a smack, tackles and their power are important.
- The spinnaker halyard is used to lift the jib to a halyard lock.
- halyard sheave was attached to the stainless steel ring at the top of the mast.Advertisement
- halyard blocks nailed to the mast.
- Echo took fourth place but Bertie retired after losing her spinnaker halyard up the mast.
- Have an equivalent mark for each of your jib halyard settings.
- Why not use the after flange for a crane for the throat halyard?
- In theory, too, the peak halyard should be pulling at right angles to the gaff.Advertisement
- jib halyard settings.
- Originally the main halyard sheave was attached to the stainless steel ring at the top of the mast.
- spinnaker halyard up the mast.