Halving sentence example
- This is an examination of the feasibility of halving world hunger by 2015.
- Most Skippers have their own ideas how the cod ends should be false bellied and where the halving becket should be fixed.
- The halving becket, often called the doubling or double bag becket, is put on and the cod line rove.
- halves is an examination of the feasibility of halving world hunger by 2015.
- halvewould also be " extremely challenging " to hit the next stage - a halving of child poverty by 2010.Advertisement
- This is largely dependent on MVRIB being effective in halving the 1.5million vehicles in the so-called ' underclass '.
- For example, halving the number of primary turns reduces the primary inductance to approximately one quarter of its previous value.
- This is largely dependent on MVRIB being effective in halving the 1.5million vehicles in the so-called ' underclass ' .
- The suggestion is obvious that the halving of the number of nuclear threads in the reproductive cells as compared with the number of those present in the ordinary cells of the tissues - a phenomenon which has now been demonstrated as universal - may be directly connected with the facts of segregation of hybrid characters observed by Mendel.
- In refutation of Duchesne(Van der Eycke), he showed that the ratio was 3-, %-, and thence made the exceedingly lucky step of taking a mean between the two by the quite unjustifiable process of halving the sum of the two numerators for a new numerator and halving the sum of the two denominators for a new denominator, thus arriving at the now well-known approximation 3 6 3 - or ??Advertisement
- To pare down the sweetness, try using unsweetened frozen strawberries and perhaps halving the amount of sugar or corn syrup.You can also use diet soda in the first recipe if you'd like to reduce the calorie content some.
- Creating a recipe from scratch allows you to make just the amount needed, simply by halving or doubling the recipe, whereas the packaged version contains a particular amount.