Halterkini sentence example
- Anna Cole Twisted Sister Halterkini: The halkterkini's name seems to be an ode to an 80's rock band, but the style of the top itself is quite current.
- Jatzen Solid Halterkini Top: This Jantzen number ties around the neck, and features delicate ruffles around both the neck and bust area.
- Jantzen Vamp Tankini Top: Similar to its Solid Halterkini Top cousin, this Jantzen style features ruching along its seams, and contains a small keyhole cut-out at its center.
- If you'd prefer a style that's a bit more outside the box, then look no further than Caribbean Joe's Kimono Print Halterkini Top.
- If you love the look of Caribbean Joe, but are not fond of the Kimono Print Halterkini featured at Macy's, then turn your attention to the Twins R In Caribbean Joe style available at Dillard's.Advertisement
- While the name itself doesn't seem to do this halterkini justice, most would agree that it is a lovely look.
- Interesting notes about this halterkini include the fact that the brown and white floral print is contained to the bust and neck area, while the rest of the top, underneath the breastbone and waist, remains a solid block of color.
- Additionally, and seemingly just for good measure, this halterkini also features a small keyhole cut-out center that is decorated with contrasting beads.
- Cut on the bias for a bit more "give", this halterkini is only available in one color, Clover (a bright green), but if this is a color that looks great against your skin, then this top might be a viable option.
- Jantzen Wild Fly Halterkini Top: Halter styled tops are very flattering to the female form because they highlight the delicate structure of the collarbone and shoulders.Advertisement
- Jantzen Solid Halterkini Top: If you love the Halterkini look, but are not fond of bold prints, then this solid color block tankini might be perfect.
- For example, with these separates you have the ability to pair a halterkini with a swim skirt, or a strapless tankini with a pair of boy shorts; traditional swimsuits just don't offer that kind of flexibility.
- Halterkini: Similar to the tankini, the halterkini features a top similar to that of the halter bikini.
- Printed Halterkini: With a tie-strap halter top and V-neck styling on a hibiscus print, this is a perfect misses tankini bathing suit.
- Becca "Wall Flower" Halterkini: Featuring a bright floral print and ruffles along the sweetheart neckline, it ties at the back of the neck and has removable soft cups.Advertisement