Halothane sentence example
- halothane anesthesia was found to be somewhat higher (approx.
- anaesthesia In children the ED 90 dose of vecuronium bromide under halothane anesthesia was found to be somewhat higher (approx.
- The charming lady anesthetist in Tartu was the only person who I met who used halothane during general anesthesia for Caesarean Section.
- A common arrangement is to have two draw-over vaporizers in series containing halothane and trichloroethylene, with the halothane nearest the patient.
- halothane in 100% oxygen.Advertisement
- We give it from a Goldman halothane vaporizer in series with a halothane vaporizer in series with a halothane vaporizer, using a gauze in the bowl to increase evaporation.
- halothane hepatitis is not fully established and may be multifactorial.
- halothane gene were observed during housing conditions, but not during transport.
- halothane concentrations.
- Rarely hepatic dysfunction (sometimes known as " halothane hepatitis ") is diagnosed when other causes of hepatic impairment have been excluded.Advertisement
- An inhalational induction of anesthesia is usually very easy to perform with halothane which is not irritating to the airway.
- For example the MAC in preterm neonates for halothane is 0.87 percent compared to 1.20 in older infants.
- The reason is that under halothane alone laryngeal spasm often occurs.
- Halothane contains thymol as a stabilizing agent and is stored in dark bottles as it is decomposed by ultraviolet light.
- People with MD are susceptible to a severe reaction, known as malignant hyperthermia, when given halothane anesthetic.Advertisement