Halm sentence example
- Halm, p. 62.
- His commentary on Cicero's De Inventione (in Halm's Rhetores Latini Minores, 1863) is very diffuse, and is itself in need of commentary.
- Haupt, C. Halm, M.
- Halm subsequently showed that if N may differ in different cases, the equation is a considerable improvement on Rydberg's.
- If r =1, we obtain Pickering's equation, which is the one advocated by Halm.Advertisement
- Halm,' to whom we owe a careful comparison of the above equation with the observed frequencies in a great number of spectra, attached perhaps too much weight to the fact that it is capable of representing both line and band spectra.
- A critical edition of all the previously known fables, prepared by Carl von Halm from the collections of Furia, Coray and Schneider, was published in the Teubner series of Greek and Latin texts.
- will be found in Halm, Zur Handschriftenkunde der ciceronischen Schriften (Munich, 1850); Deschamps, Essai bibliographique sur Ciceron (Paris, 1863) (an unscientific work); Lehmann, De Ciceronis ad Atticum epistulas recensendis (Berlin, 1892); Anecdota Oxoniensia, classical series, parts vii., ix., x.
- Halm deduced a velocity of 20.8 km.
- Hermann (1864), and article by C. Halm in Allgemeine deutsche Biographic, xii.Advertisement
- Halm at Edinburgh (Ast.
- 823), and the prefaces to the editions of C. Halm (Monism.
- Jahn (1852), C. Halm (1854), which contain the fragments of the Virgilian dialogue.
- For the special purpose of determining the solar parallax this instrument has been used in a most refined and perfect manner by Dr Halm at the Cape of Good Hope (Annals of the Cape Observatory, vol.
- The chief editions of the complete works of Severus are those by De Prato (Verona, 1741) and by Halm (forming vol.Advertisement