Hallucinogens sentence example
- The practice of out-of-body journeying was taught through the careful ritualistic use of natural hallucinogens such as hashish and peyote.
- harmonious sensation of creative satisfaction induced by hallucinogens.
- LSD and other hallucinogens sometimes unmask mental or emotional problems previously unknown to the user.
- Many cases of plant poisoning involve plants that contain hallucinogens, such as peyote cactus buttons, certain types of mushrooms, and marijuana.
- Drugs of misuse include opiates such as heroin, stimulants such as cocaine and crack, hallucinogens such as LSD, and cannabis.Advertisement
- Hallucinogens were being used by 1 percent of young people, with cocaine being used by 0.4 percent of those surveyed.
- I want to explore these states, and make scientific experiments on them, including those induced by using hallucinogens.
- Many drug misusers, however, take a cocktail of drugs and alcohol including hallucinogens, cannabis and prescribed drugs such as benzodiazepines.
- hallucinogens known to mankind.
- Even more revelatory then are the CIA and US military experiments with LSD and other hallucinogens on military and civilian test subjects.Advertisement
- He has shown what happens when you mix celebrity and fundamentalism, two of the most potent hallucinogens of the modern world.