Hallucinogenic sentence example
- Ecstasy is a hallucinogenic amphetamine which is taken orally.
- Traces of ergot were found in his bloodstream as in yours, but not to the degree that should cause hallucinogenic ergotism.
- Their animal tests show that 18-MC has similar activity to ibogaine but may not have ibogaine's hallucinogenic properties.
- mind-expanding drugs, the very first impressions a user receives in a hallucinogenic experience have uncanny echoes in The Prisoner.
- The reason for the new laws is to stop the commercial sale of hallucinogenic mushrooms.Advertisement
- Absinthe reputedly has hallucinogenic properties it contains wormwood, a neurotoxin.
- Approximately 4 percent to 8 percent of high school students in 2007 used illegal substances such as cocaine, ecstasy, methamphetamines, heroin, and hallucinogenic drugs.
- Haze - Soldiers fight harder and smarter as the result of a "nutrional supplement," but this produces a hallucinogenic effect wherein the soldiers are not aware of their own pain.
- Hallucinations or other psychiatric symptoms may indicate poisoning by a hallucinogenic plant.