Hallucinatory sentence example
- It has not been found possible to determine, before experiment, whether any given man or woman will prove capable of the hallucinatory experiences.
- It is useless to make experiments with hysterical and visionary people, "whose word no man relies on"; they may have the hallucinatory experiences, but they would say that they had in any case.
- hallucinatory visions in desperate times ' (5 ).
- hallucinatory drugs for years.
- hallucinatory effects.Advertisement
- hallucinatory experiences.
- hallucinatory phenomena springs mayor terry a little more night they pulled.
- hallucinatory mice!
- In a somewhat hallucinatory state she talks with her babies about their future life together.
- What follows is fitful, uncertain, even hallucinatory, although sometimes it can be an unstoppable avalanche.Advertisement
- And we know that the Druids used to burn henbane and breathe in the fumes to put them into a hallucinatory trance.
- The evidence, of course, is necessarily only that of the scryers themselves, but repeated experiments by persons of probity, and unfamiliar with the topic, combined with the world-wide existence of the practice, prove that hallucinatory pictures are really induced.
- Persons of recognized "imaginativeness," such as novelists and artists, do not seem more or less capable of the hallucinatory experiences than their sober neighbours; while persons not otherwise recognizably "imaginative" (we could quote a singularly accurate historian) are capable of the experiences.
- But hallucinatory figures, both in dreams and waking life, are not necessarily those of the living; from the reappearance of dead friends or enemies primitive man was inevitably led to the belief that there existed an incorporeal part of man which survived the dissolution of the body.
- Pseudopremonitions, due to hallucinatory memory, are not unknown; there is also some ground for holding that crystal-gazers are able to perceive incidents which are happening at a distance from them.Advertisement
- Both are dark, almost hallucinatory tales of school life.
- Some persons do not even find a clear deep necessary, and are content to gaze at the palm of the hand, for example, when hallucinatory pictures, as they declare, emerge.