Hallow sentence example
- Among the Greeks cruciform shape sufficed of itself to hallow wood or stone.
- A splendid legend relates the coming of St Peter in person to hallow his new church.
- They do but ope the blessed book Of marriage in their hallow'd nook.
- Part of Halloween's origin involves the assumption that demons and the dead rise on All Hallow's Eve and walk the earth.
- What is the scene, confined or expansive, which her orb does not hallow?Advertisement
- Using Halloween favors is a perfect finishing touch to any themed wedding near All Hallow's Eve.
- The priest, vested in a violet cope, prays that God may send His angel to hallow the ash, that it become a remedium salubre for all penitents.
- But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground.
- He died at Hallow Park near Worcester on the 28th of April 1842.