Hallmarked sentence example
- These are also mounted in solid silver fully hallmarked.
- hallmarked gold.
- hallmarked schemes apply - see section 7. top ^ 10.
- crafted by the notable silversmith George Angell, the cup is clearly hallmarked for London 1870.
- Crafted by the notable silversmith George Angell, the cup is clearly hallmarked for London 1870.Advertisement
- If the ring has been hallmarked, then the metal has actually been tested by an independent assay office, thus giving you an assurance of what you are buying.
- These rings are created in 14k and 18k gold and hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office.
- Each band is handcrafted in Dublin, Ireland and is hallmarked for authenticity.
- Claddagh Ring King: Claddagh Ring King sells authentic gold claddagh rings that were made and hallmarked in Ireland.
- Heavily embellished models will cost anywhere from six thousand and up, ensuring that Fendi bags are hallmarked within the annals of luxury fashion.Advertisement
- This hallmarked the beginning of Cayce's prediction and soon after, American manufacturers shifted their operations to China.