Hall-effect sentence example
- Miscellaneous Effects of Magnetization: Electric Conductivity - Hall Effect - Electro-Thermal Relations - Thermoelectric Quality - Elasticity - Chemical and Voltaic Effects.
- Several experimenters have endeavoured to find a Hall effect in liquids, but such results as have been hitherto obtained are by no means free from doubt.
- Phys., 1900, 2, 798) observed a well-defined Hall effect in incandescent gases.
- The large Hall effect in bismuth was discovered by Righi, Journ.
- Speed sensors can be of the Hall Effect type, magnetic pickup or ferrous detection.Advertisement
- Abstract R.N. Palmer and D. Jaksch, High field fractional quantum Hall effect in optical lattices, Phys.
- WORD OF CAUTION: the Hall Effect Sensor wires are thin, delicate wires that can be broken.
- Moreau (C. R., 1900, 130, pp. 122, 412, 562) that if K is the coefficient of the Hall effect (I) and K' the analogous coefficient of the Nernst effect (i.) (which is constant for small values of H), then K' = Ka/p, v being the coefficient of the Thomson effect for the metal and p its specific resistance.