Halitosis sentence example
- Then, people could start reporting all their medical issues—headaches, halitosis, heart disease—and we will begin to see commonalities between genes and conditions we do not generally regard as genetic.
- Yet halitosis is a common and universal problem that can lead to a significant amount of social disharmony and embarrassment.
- Many of the people who have halitosis, do not even know it.
- We recommend our Fresh Breath Kit which features 6 dedicated and specifically chosen products for you to use at home to treat halitosis.
- And you'll wonder if this has anything to do with, I don't know, halitosis!Advertisement
- Who among us has not, while composing a " Dear John " letter, fretted over whether to hyphenate " chronic halitosis "?