Halfway house sentence example
- According to the brief phone call, the ten-year-old girl's natural mother, another loser like faux foster mother Janet, had been recently discharged to a halfway house after doing hard time in the state's Cañon City facility.
- According to the brief phone call, the ten-year-old girl's natural mother, another loser like faux foster mother Janet, had been recently discharged to a halfway house after doing hard time in the state's CaÃ±on City facility.
- boast arguably the best halfway house in the region.
- For example he was " deeply concerned " about the " halfway house " of the present House of Lords.
- At the time of my visit, 16 young orangutans were at the halfway house.Advertisement
- The halfway house is to help discourage you going back to an unhealthy environment.
- T.I., whose given name is Clifford Harris, is leaving Arkansas where he was serving his sentence and heading back to his native Atlanta to live in his appointed halfway house.
- In response, T.I.'s attorney made an announcement that it isn't at all unusual for prisoners, celebrities or not, to be released early into the care of a halfway house and his client was no exception.
- Tankini swimsuits are a great halfway house between the bikini and one piece, and a good choice for women with bigger busts, who may worry about popping out of a regular bikini top.
- Sober living involves residing at a halfway house of sorts with other recovering addicts.Advertisement