Half size sentence example
- You might have to go up or down a size or half-size from your usual shoe size with hiking boots.
- The thickness of these socks could actually require you to go up a size or half-size with the boot you want to buy.
- All you need is a room about the half-size of a regular indoor gym.
- When ordering husky-style girls' school uniforms, many designers have labeled them as a plus or half size.
- The sizing is also clearly specified for most shoes; it is noted when sizes run a half-size bigger.Advertisement
- Customer feedback extols the arch support and the cuteness--although many warn that it feels a half size smaller than marked, so bear this in mind when shopping.
- A few have found they run about a half-size small and may require a longer breaking-in period than other comfortable shoes, so you don't want to buy them just before your big hike or vacation.
- Many recommend ordering a half size larger than your regular size shoe when purchasing the Garissa.
- It is recommended that you get this shoe in a half size smaller than your normal size.
- Some people had to order a half size larger, but many were able to go with their usual size and nearly everyone raves about their comfort.Advertisement
- If you wear a half size and the boot you are considering is not available in half sizes, purchase the next whole size.
- Do this the same way you would if you were trying to fit into that dress that was a half size too small.
- There are ones there that can contain you and leave you looking at least a half size smaller.