Half-price sentence example
- I spotted these on the half-price table while Martha was finding fault with suitcases.
- God, to think I only charged her half-price on her death certificate business just because she was your friend!
- The state also makes annual grants directly to owners who are willing to place their plantations under state supervision, for the sale of plants at half price to the poorer peasantry, for making protective or sheltering plantations, and for free transport of marl or loam.
- Additional half-price line rental is equivalent of after cashback redemption.
- Plus half-price line rental for up to 18 months.Advertisement
- Normally £ 5.99 6 / FOREST Oxford Corner Planter - £ 49.99 - HALF PRICE Made from pressure treated, planed softwood.
- FotoBed offers a half-price duplicate bargain every day of the year.
- If half-price is still too expensive, the next step down is to purchase fakes or replicas.
- Some optical shops offer buy one, get one free or half-price specials, so if you can buy them at the same time you purchase regular glasses, you'll save money.
- If you have a used bookstore in your area or a Half Price Books, you may want to take in some of the books you no longer need and see if they will give you store credits or even cash for them.Advertisement
- For example, the Sunset Zoological Park offers half-price admission for children ages three to 12.
- Children ages 3-12 and seniors over age 65 receive half price admission with no coupon necessary.
- The Fort Worth Zoo offers half-price admission on Wednesdays, and the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center has discount Wednesdays.
- Wednesdays are half-price admission days, with no special zoo coupon required.
- At press time of September, 2010, Memphis Zoo members were allowed to bring a non-member guest for half-price.Advertisement
- Consultants do most of their sales through home parties where hostesses can get their favorite items free or at half price.
- AG: A hostess with Purse Party inc. will receive items free or at half price.
- The T-shirts cost between $18 and $20, the hooded sweatshirt is $22, and there are even half-price sales periodically.