Half-pint sentence example
- Under it the state bought liquors, graded them in accordance with a chemical analysis, and sold them to consumers in packages of not less than one half-pint; the dispensaries were open from sunrise to sunset, no sales were made to minors or drunkards, and no liquor was drunk on the premises; there was a state dispensary commissioner and a state board of control; and the profits were divided between the state, the counties and the municipalities, the share of the state being devoted to educational purposes.
- Each regiment was halted and each man got a half pint of water from the water cart.
- Sharp's mini has a half-pint of capacity, and the most recent variations of the new classic are only about fourteen cubic inches.
- Because of the size of the Sharp half pint microwave, many smaller households have begun using them as an alternative to the larger, bulkier pieces of yesteryear.
- Many individuals worry about not having enough space in a mini microwave to cook their food; however, the Sharp half-pint has enough capacity for most plates.Advertisement
- If your mind is made up about the Sharp half pint microwave, you've got plenty of places to purchase one.
- They are available in a variety of sizes, including half-pint, pint and quart.
- This slightly portly man sat at the bar and nervously drank a half pint and then made a quick call on his mobile.
- She had a half pint of porter and a quartern of gin, and started toward Islington.
- As kitchens becomes smaller and more streamlined, miniature products like the the Sharp half pint microwave have become quite popular.Advertisement