Half-marathon sentence example
- Look at me—two months ago I ran a half-marathon and now I'm smoking!
- Look at meâ€”two months ago I ran a half-marathon and now I'm smoking!
- isotonic drinks available in addition to plain water at the drinks stations on the half marathon course.
- Feel a half marathon may be a bit too far?
- There's also a 2.5 mile fun run for those who think a 26.2 marathon or 13.1 mile half marathon is a little far.Advertisement
- sportswear sponsor of the prestigious Hastings half marathon.
- All of this income is generated through fundraising ventures such as the Asics Reading Half Marathon.
- They are a major sponsor and sole sportswear sponsor of the prestigious Hastings half marathon.
- One of my favorite experiences was running a half marathon with my dad.
- Once you make the commitment to race, your half marathon training schedule will help you build strength and endurance in order to complete this ambitious fitness goal.Advertisement
- When you kick up a notch to the half marathon level, you are approaching the height of fitness.
- Running basics remain the same whether you are running a 5k or a half marathon.
- Your half marathon training schedule will include running time, cross training, and proper warm-up and cool-downs.
- A fit runner will complete a half marathon in about two hours.
- Your first half marathon is no different from your first 5k or 10k run.Advertisement
- For the first time, you want to finish the half marathon to have the satisfaction of completing your running goal, not necessarily beating a certain time.
- Following a half marathon training schedule will keep you on track for reaching this worthwhile fitness achievement.