Half-light sentence example
- He stands, therefore, in the uncertain half-light which preceded the dawn of modern philosophy.
- I can see her perfect ear, her cheek, her blond hair turned ashen in the half-light.
- half-light of dawn came six wavering flashes.
- half-light of morning coming in through the windows.
- Regions of the world directly affected by the eclipse are plunged into an eerie half-light.Advertisement
- It appeared to emanate from Mrs Grenfell but in the gloomy half-light, no-one was quite sure.
- The place was deserted and there was only that strange humming silence and electric half-light that you get in city centers late at night.
- Up the sail goes, colorless in the early half-light, a tan gunter lug, on a honey-coloured wooden spar.
- half-light radius for each galaxy.
- Most of the film takes place in the dark, in dusty barns, or at best in misty morning half-light.Advertisement
- It fell, warm, across her upturned throat, in the half light.
- upturned throat, in the half light.