Half-inches sentence example
- The tadpole of the North American bull-frog measures six inches, and that of the Chilian Calyptocephalus gayi seven and a half inches.
- Juicy Two and a half inches thick and 1400 calories - and they wonder why their eyelids need liposuction.
- It will mulch best and have the best chance of redirecting the airflow for a good job when the grass is one and a half inches in length.
- Wilton recommends moving two inches in from the outer edge of the cake, and then slicing pieces that are about one and a half inches thick.
- So each piece would be one and half inches wide, two inches long, and the height of the full cake (unless the cake has more than one tier).Advertisement
- There are single and double-bloom varieties, and the flowers are small, usually about one and a half inches in diameter.
- All of the ties in the 2010 line are in "executive" style, about three and a half inches at their widest point, and are made in Italy.
- The radius glass they make is double strength unless the piece needed has a radius less than 9 and a half inches when single strength glass is used.
- Chest compressions are delivered by placing the heel of one hand over the lower half of the sternum and depressing about one to one and one half inches per compression.
- Using an iron no larger than one and a half inches wide and made with ceramic plates, begin by taking a two inch section of hair and clasping it from the top in the iron.Advertisement
- By the end of the second month, the embryo has grown to about one and a half inches.
- The vertical slats of the fence should be no greater than three and a half inches apart.
- At Gina Bellous Dolls, you'll find a wide range of incredible porcelain doll kits, each with the pieces you need to make a doll that is five and a half inches tall or 1/12 scale.
- The average size for a Piel Leather Goods men's organizer bag is about five inches high, eight and a half inches long and three inches deep.
- The Suarez Robyn bag ranges from twelve inches in width, nine and a half inches in height, and has a base of six inches.Advertisement
- The imported checkbook cover fits most any type of checkbook, measuring seven inches long and three and a half inches in width.
- It measures eight inches wide and four and a half inches high.
- Note that these heels are four and a half inches in height, so looking tall and lithe shouldn't be a problem!