Half-caste sentence example
- Here they met with a Portuguese half-caste who was reputed one of the greatest monsters of cruelty in that part of the country.
- Now the Sarmatae are represented as half-caste Scyths speaking a corrupt variety of Scythian.
- There are Parsee, Banyan, Goanese and Arab traders, and about 300 Europeans, besides half-caste Portuguese.
- Neither was Natal faced with the Cape problem of a large half-caste population.
- His adherents recognized his young half-caste son, a gallant and noble youth generally known as Almagro the Lad, as his successor.Advertisement
- The inhabitants consist of two great divisions, those of European blood, chiefly French and British, together with numerous half-caste people, and those of Asiatic or African blood.
- He was born in 1869 in Cavite, son of a native farmer of considerable ability, and of a half-caste mother whose father was a Chinaman.