Half-assed sentence example
- I can't be half-assed about this.
- There were dark circles beneath her light eyes, her hair was in a half-assed lumpy ponytail, and her face was so pale and drawn, she looked ill.
- Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot, her hair in a half-assed braid.
- Jenn offered another half-assed smile then turned and walked away.
- half-assed way of doing things.Advertisement
- half-assed jobs reporting local events and spend the rest of the time partying.
- The live stuff for instance, isn't really half-assed at all.