Half-asleep sentence example
- Fritz was slumped on the back of his mule, half-asleep, his stocky frame rolling with the gait of the mule.
- It was a risky thing, lying down on the couch with a man, but this was Cade - half asleep and asking her to stay - Cade, who never asked for anything.
- After all, you were half asleep and thought you were dreaming.
- In her half-asleep despair, she was convinced no one but the Deans would even believe her.
- He was probably half asleep.Advertisement
- His energy sapped, the kid was sprawled half asleep across the race car bed.
- My wife came, attired in robe, pajamas and slippers, her arm around a half-asleep Molly bound up in a blanket like a butterfly's chrysalis.
- Maybe because I was half asleep I agreed to consider talking to a sex offender personally.
- Aww he will be chuffed, he's half asleep at the mo, too many beers me thinks!
- bleary-eyed state on a dark morning, half-asleep.Advertisement
- "Guess I'm half asleep yet," he said, untying the horse.
- Add a little zazz to your bathroom with a novelty shower curtain - usually guaranteed to extract a smile even when you are half asleep.
- It was a lucid dream; half awake, half asleep.